The competition is now closed and winners and losers have been announced, but the rules to the competition were as follows:
- BloodBaz is the man. He is always right.
- Entries must be shockingly crap
- Entries should run on a real or emulated Sinclair computer (ZX80, ZX81, ZX Spectrum (16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A, +3 or similar clone)). Other platforms will be considered providing that the platform is vaguely Sinclair related.
- Entries should be submitted in a standard file format (Snapshot or Tape) supported by at least one of the following emulators: ZX Spin, FUSE, Spectaculator. If the game needs to be run on a different emulator then let me know when you submit it.
- The closing date will be 31st December 2010 10th January 2011 at 11:59:59.99pm and not a moment later. This deadline will definitely not change, not ever, guaranteed, for sure.
- Entries will be scutinised, analyised and critisised and then added to this site for the public in general to laugh at.
- Entries should be emailed to .
- By submitting games you agree to grant non-profit distrubution permission on them. After the competition, the game will be uploaded onto the World of Specturm Archive.
- Results will be posted in early 2011.
- Winners will receive a low budget prize.
- The loser will receive the dubious honour of hosting CSSCGC2011.